Friday, June 24, 2016

Welcome to Brazil Business News

Welcome to Brazil Business New! The objective of this blog was to share business news about Brazil to an English reading audience.  The impetus of the blog is my experience in market research and marketing in the country, and the need to clarify and make business news from Brazil more understandable to the rest of the world. I hope to achieve my goals by providing historical and cultural context to how business is done in Latin America's largest economy. I plan to regularly update this blog with information from a wide range of topics that can be used by business owners already operating in Brazil or those curious about entering the notoriously bureaucratic nation. Please enjoy and feel free to participate in what I hope to be fruitful and enjoyable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment